||RESPONSES to CRITIQUES of the
Presenting the basic case for the non-existence of an historical Jesus and a different origin of Christianity.
- One: Bernard Muller (with contributions
by Richard Carrier & others)
Part Two /
- Two: Gakusei Don on the Second Century Apologists; plus follow-up
- Three: Mike Licona - his review of Brian Flemming's film "The God Who Wasn't
- Four: Alleged Scholarly Refutations of Jesus Mythicism - Part One / Part Two / Part Three
- Five: Chris Zeichman - "Fear and Loathing in a Lost Gospel: Earl Doherty and the Case of Q"
GakuseiDon - "Book Review of Jesus: Neither God Nor Man"
- Jeffrey Gibson and Me: A case of obsessive hostility toward Jesus mythicism on the FRDB
- Challenging Doherty: Addressing some remarks on Main Article No. 1 by Dr. Paula Fredriksen
- Debates on the FRDB (Freethought Rationalist Discussion Board):
One: On Minucius Felix
Two: On the Ascension of Isaiah